onsdag 7. mars 2012

Death Penalty

’’I said I was going to tell a joke. Death has set me free. That’s the biggest joke.’’

This was the last words that made most impression on me, because it felt like he had been punished for something he hasn’t done intentionally. And no one didn’t listen or trust him when he was trying to explain himself.                                                                                                          
Some people say that when you die, you are free. You are in another ‘’world’’ where you can do anything you like. But you also leave the people you love.

I am against Death Penalty because I don’t think that when you kill someone everything gets better. I feel like they are just ‘’running’’ away their punishment. But sometimes death penalty is the easiest way to punish. For example Saddam Hussein got a death penalty, and 89% of the world were agree because all of the bad thing he had done, and innocent people got involve. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar