onsdag 11. april 2012

30 Rock

I think that you wanted us to watch this episode because it was relevant to our topic about racisim and prejudices. And in this episode, we saw that even if you are a member of two completely different''parties'' so they can still be together. and that one should not have prejudices without knowing them.

I think that could be different from person to person. Some can actually learn how ridiculous they actually are when they for example when that women thought that her neighbor was a terrorist, but he was just making a video to a tv-show.
Using humor can also make serious things to be kind of unserious.  And some people can misunderstand it and can feel hurt or offensive, as I said… its different from person to person. You need to know who you are talking to.
When I was younger I got sad by people making jokes of my skin color, it was certain offensive. I actually wanted to be lighter… but as I got older I didn’t care about it. Today I don’t care that much if people are joking of my skin color, I just laugh or join them. But there are limits... I can still get hurt.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar